.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Personal Reflection Paper

What is temper? Some may hypothecate it is what makes each individual several(predicate) and some may narrow it as a individuals more(prenominal) observable characteristic. As for me, after overtaking finished these 14 weeks having sit d let in class, I catch learned that Personality is genuinely a great deal variant traits that each and every whiz of us have. These personalities tend to switch over from time to time as we grow older. Ones genius allows them to be singular and outstanding in their own way as it is what defines us as individuals as tumesce as what makes us variant from others. At the beginning of the semester, I had no clue that in that location was actually a set of perspectives that derived personality further in detail. After going through with(predicate) these 4 months of class I have in spades gained an brainwave on what personality rattling is. Also, non forgetting the assignments, quizzes and class activities that were conducted not un accompanied made me a braver person by allow me overcome my fear of face crowds barely alike it got me a lot of new friends with dissimilar backgrounds, personalities and styles. \nMy thinking, feelings and behavior throughout this kind has changed not only from the acquire outcome but too after going through a set of assignments commencement with the MyersBriggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test. The conclusion of the personality test is merely to reflect back on the theory of psychological types as described by C. G Jung. This test helped me explore more about my personality and what where incisively is my strengths and weaknesses. Through this test also I learned that though Im an introvert person, I not only enjoy taking vexation of other people but also love to dish out knowledge, experience time and zippo with anyone who needs it especially with my block friends and family. Therefore, this personality test has definitely put my true egotism out in the ease up for m e to see as thoroughly as improving my personality with the given information from this test. \n alike that, when eng...

No comments:

Post a Comment