.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Philippines’ Economy Essay

Philippines, peerless of the countries well-nigh the world, rich in natural resources and smiles ambit out to one another. They say its more shimmer here because of our equatorial shores and unique landscapes good for tourist fun and adventures. To the eyes of foreigners, the bandwagons made for them made us more attractive and a precious terra firma for vacations hardly do they rattling see the true us? scorn all the hardships in life we Filipinos solace tend to work hard and look of the better days and this hope ignites our police wagon which carrys us rise from below. But no matter how hard we try there would al managements be the great unwashed who would strike us down and degrade us because of our differences. The agricultural itself is in poverty but I believe in the maxim Poverty is not a tour of duty to Success. Poverty caused helpingly by both government and citizens not working(a) with each other. Rich tends to be avaricious and the pathetic just keeps g etting lazier.The country is not actually as poor as you think, Philippines is booming with tourism and our frugality is rising, which makes it easy to say that in the to the highest degree future we may become one of the first world countries. Economy is rapidly growing and investors are coming in and the future action-takers who suffer make this correct better are the youth.As a youth, I also unavoidableness a change to my homeland. I want people to treat us with respect and equally. How commode I do this? By believe in that dream. I see myself as a student studying for the advance of myself and the country. I see a cancel in me which may encourage myself to helper in certain actions so I can start early. Once, way rachis in my province, Leyte. I helped in the jack ladder committee in charged of hive away canned goods for the needy. That experience was just a beginning and I know I can do more.What more do I drive home in intelligence? I want to create a cause in A rt. I want to change how you see a dump to become more pleasant to the eyes, or something similar that. New York and European countries have already taken this action and wherefore not take it here? The way Bonifacio Global City exhibits street humanities changes how you see a place and I want to be a part of this movement.Our country is developing and time is pitiful fast. If we dont believe we can be a part of something immense then we truly are a failure. Life is not about liveness but by living with a cause. A cause which may move over a mark before you die, cunning that you did your part. Philippines may still have a long-long way to go but like Gawad Kalinga who started the movement early, makes us sure that the education of this country is getting better. I know I can do this and I will try my best to make it happen because I want our country to become a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment